Jeweal team of experienced consultants works side-by-side with the customer team to define and execute an implementation plan based on project requirements.
We are flexible in our approach to meet a successful project and financial budget. Our level of engagement can run the scope from an advisory role to full ownership of the implementation.
We staff our consultant teams with a diverse group of roles according to Customer Project Size.
· Project Managers
· Consultants (Implementor)
· Solution Architects (Requirement gathering & Gap Analysis)
· Software Developers
For Successful Implementation, we follow the following steps:
- System study about the current business operation and scope of the requirement.
- Gap analysis between a standard solution with add on Customization.
- Plan Implementation phases with the timeline.
- Training with one round cycle of the system.
- Analysis of the Training rating.
- Kickoff and go for LIVE.
Jeweal team having a depth of knowledge and experience can guide you through the implementation process with ease.